How voice messages have changed the way we communicate
From day one, voice mail has been a great success and has become a real priority in our "virtual" daily life: voice messages are an essential convenience that brings with it obvious advantages. Many companies, including real estate agencies, have been able to discover this comfort in recent years and have started to use it with their customers. The result is a faster and easier communication.
The advantages of using voice mail
Voice messages eliminate almost completely the fatigue of typing. If you are wondering why real estate agencies should communicate via voice mail with their clients or if you still have some doubts about it, here are some reasons why we think it is a good idea.
- It’s a faster way to describe long messages - This is a very obvious advantage, but it is also necessary to describe well what we want to say. So the whole thing has pros and cons: whole "novels" can be overturned in a short time by talking to our mobile phone, but we must put aside any dialects (which can make it more difficult to understand) and talk to our cell phone in an environment that is not very noisy. Generally speaking, sending voice messages in the car is recommended to avoid writing on the screen and thus risk road accidents.
- It allows you to reach your customers at any time - If you’re calling a client who does not answer, you can leave a voicemail. This will make sure that the person can immediately notice what you wanted to communicate as soon as it is available again.
- You can activate it with one hand - Other than just avoiding road accidents, this feature can be easily activated in any messaging app using just one hand. Rightly, this creates some benefits if you are committed to doing something that requires continuous use of both hands.
Some rules to keep in mind
As we have seen, voice messages can be very advantageous for real estate agencies. However, if done the wrong way, they can have a negative effect on our customers. So let’s take a look at some unforgettable rules to make useful and effective voice messages.
- Maximum duration: 1 minute - Voice messages shouldn’t last more than a minute. If you have more to say, it is better to stop at one minute and send a second message, making life easier for the recipients.
- One question per voice message - If you need to ask a client or colleague for some information, do not ask more than one question per voice message. Otherwise you will only create confusion for the recipient who will be forced to hear the message several times.
- A second of waiting - Before you start talking, wait a second to make sure that the first part of the message doesn’t get cut, causing misunderstandings.
By following these rules, you will be able to create effective voice messages for your customers and this will save time for everyone.
The Evatel Revolution
Speech Mobility's Evatel is the first cloud-based phone system powered by an intelligent, voice-driven virtual assistant.
It will enable you to manage your business communications from anywhere, on the web, in the office, with the mobile app in public places, and by voice commands while driving. In the car, hands-free communications with voice commands are legal and very convenient. Make sure to do it while placing your phone safely with a special holder or by using Bluetooth.
The Evatel phone system has been designed to offer maximum security and to make communications much easier and more convenient. Your travels are safe and productive. Your hands stay on the wheel and your eyes on the road.